DizzyBee - Find me on Bloggers.com

Tuesday 31 August 2010

OMG, online dating ettiquette

So after recommendations from friends who just CANNOT be single, they have to have a partner or die, I have joined a dating site. If it works for clingy people who start planning the wedding during the first date, it should work for me, a cool, calm collected girl right? You would think so, but nooooo.
At first it was quite nice for the old self-esteem, seeing how many messages you get, but now my inbox is full of x-rated pictures, asking for my thoughts. What the hell am I meant to say? Yes, you have a nice bottom? I wouldn't mind, but the owner of the bottom in question, is asking if I'd be willing to use a " strap-on" on him. Apparently this is called "pegging", when I asked what the "strap-on" was for, as I thought they were for lesbians, he sent a few "helpful link". Jesus Christ! He also has quite a severe lycra fetish, judging by a lot of the pictures.
I've made up my mind, I think I will wait and find a man the conventional way. I'm now worried about my friend's choice of partners! I'm choosing to believe they're luckier than me. Or there's something about my face that invites people to unleash their freaky side. Whichever.
Till next time, xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You're a freak magnet much like i used to be, you know this.

    and after the years i spent on gay dating sites my advice is don't use them, after all my time on gaydar and the like i met mr right through last.fm...

    and "cool, calm, collected"? have you had a personality transplant that you've forgot to tell me about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oiii, I'm cool calm and collected! Well, compared to the extreme clingy type girl I'm thinking of! Though yes, like pretty much every girl, I have it in me to go nuts over a totally un-worth-it guy!
    Yeah, as a freak magnet, I think dating sites are not working. I'm gonna copy you, and join interest sites instead... hopefully like you I can find my Mr Right instead of mr Freaky! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and failing that there's no harm going after mr right now

    ReplyDelete