DizzyBee - Find me on Bloggers.com

Saturday 28 August 2010

My first post!

My First Blog! (made by FischerPrice...)


So, here I am, a self-confessed "Techno-dinosaur" (as branded by my adoring family and friends), starting a blog. Why? Because one of my good friends has one, and to be honest, I wanna copy him 'cos he's so cool!

I'm a Northerner who's defected to the South, and after two and a half years, I'm still amazed at how expensive everything is here. For example, I went to my third ever football match today, Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley, and for a pie and mash they expected £5.50 of your hard-earned money. And there was a massive queue of people, I couldn't believe it! Especially after all the derogatory comments about pies I hear once a Southerner realises I'm Northern....
Speaking of the football match, what a disaster. I'm not a sporty person, I went because I was invited there on a date by a guy I couldn't quite remember, and we've been getting on well by text since we swapped numbers.

He arrived, and to my disappointment, he was a dead-ringer for a young James Corden... without the sense of humour. He was very nice, but as he was a footy-mad man who hated school, and me being a self-confessed geek who has no clue about football... I haven't heard from him since he dropped me off.

Anyway, I'll write another post after looking around on here and figuring what the hell I'm supposed to write about!

XOXO (as they say on Gossip Girl)

2 comments:

  1. Oh dizzy, i am rather cool aren't i?

    actually to be honest i pride myself on being anti-cool...

    and a date at a football match? what were you thinking, if it was his idea you shouldn't have gone and if it was your idea shame on you.

    get your ass back up north sometime, i need a trip to the falcon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was his idea! And I went along with it in case he was "the one".... a moment of rash romancitism! It did not go well, as you can imagine....
    I will def be back in October for my birthday, I'll let you know and we can Falcon it up! ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete